Friday, February 1, 2008

The Future is Now

Throughout my life, I've always had at least some idea of what I wanted to be when I grew up and how to achieve my goals. I flirted with the thought of many professions, often more than one at a time. In chronological order, they are:

Policeman
Architect
Industrial Engineer
Environmental Scientist
Military Intelligence Officer
Foreign Service Officer
Interpreter/Translator
Campaign Manager
Sports Agent
International Corporate Lawyer
International Human Rights Lawyer
Professor of International Relations
Professor of Romance Linguistics

So why, all of a sudden, do I clam up when someone asks me what my plan for this coming year is?!

1 comment:

BorN.3 said...

haha my order was:

bus driver
marine biologist
designer
...
n then something related to IT

AND now I will be looking to become a designer again :D You just gotta follow your heart ey.

E